Monday, November 14, 2016

Shaken

I have always admired Tim Tebow with how he has handled the many ups and downs of his football career.  He has impressed me with his focus on not football but on glorifying God even when it isn't always popular or profitable.

I have read Through My Eyes which further impressed me with this young man and his ability to handle pressure.  However, this latest book was a letdown.  Tim shares many anecdotal stories about his life and his personal thoughts going through certain events, but the book seemed disjointed with no real focus.  I had a hard time finishing the book because it really didn't interest me.

This was a tough review to write as I thoroughly like this young man and admire what he has done both on and off the field.  The stories he shares are interesting but as a whole, the book is mediocre.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment