Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Go Big or Go Home

I never watch American Idol and have only heard Scotty McCreery sing a few times so I can honestly say that I'm no fan girl.  I do appreciate a good book, and this was just that.

Scotty has grown up quickly in the music industry, but he has not forgotten his roots.  He is rooted in faith, family, and friends.  He shares his journey from a little boy who loved Elvis to a young man with thousands of adoring fans.  For as famous as he is, he isn't arrogant or self-serving.  He is a humble man just trying to make it in the music business.

I enjoy reading about Scotty and will enjoy watching him grow as he continues his music career.

Zondervan provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment