Friday, May 27, 2016

Finding God in the Hard Times

This book came at just the right time in my life.  While I am not going through an extremely hard time, there are some challenges that were overwhelming my heart and my mind.  I was losing my focus on God.  Instead, I was focusing on my problems.  This book and the song it is about shined light on worshipping God in the midst of hard times.  It is in worship and focusing on God, that I can face and overcome these challenges.

Matt and Beth Redman wrote a great song and a great book to help us understand how to worship God through those times when He gives and takes away.  I am grateful for this truth and will share this book with others who may need it.

Bethany House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment