Sunday, November 8, 2015

Miracle at the High Grounds Cafe

I have Max Lucado books for years, but this is the first foray into fiction for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Max has always been able to weave God's truth into stories that touch the heart.

The story is about a woman who is trying to open a new business and start a new life with her 2 children.  She is not divorced yet, but she is also not living with her professional football playing husband.  If that doesn't open the door to a miracle of God, I don't know what will.

The story continues with some interesting and inspiring twists and turns.  I don't want to give it all away since it is not along book, but it is an enjoyable story.  It is not a heavy read, but it is filled with deep truths about God's love and grace.

Thomas Nelson provided me with a free copy of this book which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment