Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Glimpses of God's Grace

I was interested in reading this book as I spent time in the military and at the military academy.  Some of our experiences were the same and some were totally different.

LTC Jones tells his life story from a kid growing up as a military brat; to an officer himself; to retirement and employment after retiring from the military; and then to a debilitating stroke.  It is an interesting life filled with God's grace.  I like how in his reflections he see the hand of God upon his life.  It really was a blessing.

The author warns that the book was self-edited, and there were a few mistakes.  Then again, he wrote the book after his stroke and only being able to type with one finger.  So it makes sense.

WestBow press provided me a free book through the Booklook Blogger website in exchange for this review which I freely give.


No comments:

Post a Comment