Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Good, The Bad, and the Grace of God

I have only seen a few episodes of Duck Dynasty, but I do like the Robertson family and the values they uphold.   I was impressed by the honesty of Jep and Jessica Robertson as they shared their life story. 

For all the success of the Robertson family, they have had their fair share of hardships and struggles.  Jep and Jessica share their struggles and are honest about what they have done in their lives.  It wasn't always easy, but they learned to be honest with each other and to extend grace and forgiveness.  I think we could all learn from them.  

The book is written from both perspectives.  Jep writes a chapter and Jessica writes the next.  Their story is interwoven in the second half of the book so it is interesting to see each side of the story.  They write like they talk, and you can hear their voice. 

Disclaimer: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment