Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Deadly Echoes

Sarah Miller has finally settled into a good life.  She has her work as a teacher and her friends whom she trusts.  She recently found her sister and discovered she is an aunt.  Unfortunately, her sister dies, and Sarah has now become a mother to her sister's daughter.

While I liked the storyline, the pace was not so good.  The beginning of the story was quick and intense.  Then the story slowed down.  Clues were dropped but at a mind-numbing pace.  The pace never really picked up even as all the clues came together, but it was more of an afterthought instead of a climax to the story.

I wanted to like this book, but it just was not for me.

Bethany House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment