Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Song

Jed King is a singer/songwriter.  When he writes "The Song", his career takes off.  He is happily married to Rose, but the time appart while on tour is detrimental to their relationship.  This storyline reflects Song of Solomon and is a good modernization of the love story.

When I say I want to curl up with a good book, this is that book.  It is the kind of book that when you start reading, you lose track of time.  The story invites you in, and you want to stay.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

The only negative comment I have is that I did not want to see the pictures from the movie in the book.  It not only gave away the story line, but also the ending.

Tyndale Fiction provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

1 comment:

  1. Great review Diane! I loved the Song as well. :) I followed your blog...if you wouldn't mind, check out my blog and if you like it, follow back?? I'm trying to get to 30 followers. :)
    ~Nicki

    http://bookreviewsforchristianmenandwomen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete