Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Real Win

Matt and Colt are writing to encourage men to pursue a real win in life.  It's not about winning games or finding success or leaving a legacy.  Instead it is about seeking God and finding purpose.

It is true that God created men to work hard and achieve.  Yet often in pursuing good things, God gets ignored.  The authors encourage men to seek a real win, not just a temporary fix with fame or success.

Even though I am a woman, I got a lot out of this book.  As I read about things the men in my life face, I began to understand their struggles better. I found myself praying for them as I read.  It was enlightening for me.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review where you can find more information or read the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment