Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Forever Christmas

They are high school sweethearts.  Beth is a charming woman who sees good in others and loves to help.  Andrew is a charming man who is using the good in others to progress his career.  Their marriage is not what is used to be, but Andrew gets a chance to do something to change all that.

I don't know how to review this book without giving away the ending.  I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I was not so sure.  It's a Christmas novella so I anticipated a sweet and happy ending.  Yet I started to think that it might not happen.  What did happen was better than what I hoped but it still was unexpected.  I am not sure if I am making sense, but I am sure that this is a good book.  

If you read nothing else this holiday season, read this.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

1 comment: