Monday, December 23, 2013

Sex and the Single Christian Girl

I wish I had this book 20 years ago when I was a single gal struggling with purity in a rom-com world. I did not know how hard the battle would be.  This book provides the encouragement and the how-to for those ladies who want to remain pure and for those ladies who want to be redeemed from their mistakes.

No one told me about purity of mind and heart when I was a single gal.  It was all about "how far is too far"?  That question is a lie because purity is not just a line of only going so far.  Instead purity is a determination that God wants what is best for me and blesses the covenant of marriage.  Satan tries to distract us from God's best and deceive us that God is holding out on us.  The author points us to God's truth that He loves us and is not holding out on us but wanting to bless our obedience.

I highly recommend this book to any single woman who wants to honor God.

Bethany House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment