Thursday, December 19, 2013

First: What it Takes to Win

Rich Froning is the fittest man on earth.  He proved it with back to back wins at the Cross Fit Games Championship in 2011 and 2012.  What is even more amazing is his loss in his first Cross Fit Games in 2010.  However, he did not let defeat stop him, and he explains why neither should we.  Anyone can learn to rise to the challenge not matter the endeavor.

I enjoyed reading this book.  Rich is a likable guy who writes likes he talks.  I am not a participator of Cross Fit, but as a runner, I can appreciate the hard work and focus that is required of the workouts.  Rich is more than just an athlete.  He uses the platform to share his faith in God.  One look at the verse tattooed to his back and people know something is different about this man.

Tyndale House has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment