Monday, November 25, 2013

Real: Becoming a 24/7 Follower of Jesus

Would people know I'm a Christian if they didn't see me at church?  That question is the premise to this book.  It is also a gut-check.  We really need to contemplate how we are living and being perceived in our post-modern culture.  I know I have failed to live out my faith all day every day, and I needed this book as a reminder to live as a believer every day of the week.

This book is not long, but Jamie Snyder does not mince words.  He is also not condemning but honestly encouragies all of us to live like a follower of Jesus 24/7/365.  It is not an easy task nor one to be taken lightly.  We can't just worship on Sunday and fall in line with the rest of the world Monday through Saturday.  We are suppose to be different.  We are suppose be light in a dark world.

Bethany House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment