Monday, September 30, 2013

Think 4:8

It is hard to find a devotional for teens that is does not dummy down Biblical principles.  This book is the right balance between the basic truths of Scripture yet with the deep meaning.  It also challenges teens to live out their faith in a way that is meaningful yet still do-able.

The chapters are a quick read with enough depth to really challenge the teen reader.  At the end of each chapter are hands-on activities for application of the truth.  The author does not just tell the read what to do but gives the reader an opportunity to apply what is taught to real life.

Although I did not read The 4:8 Principle, I could easily apply the principles while reading this book.

Tyndale has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment