Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tenacious

If ever I am having a bad day, I will think of Jeremy and Jennifer Williams.  They are living a joy-filled life despite the struggles and obstacles that have come their way.

Jeremy and Jennifer were the recipients of a new home through the ABC show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.  This book is the back story that the show does not do justice.  Their son was born with spina bifida, and Jeremy was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).  Yet that never stopped them from trusting in God and bringing Him glory at home, at school, and on the football field.

I am inspired by the Willams' family.  This book will capture your heart and your soul.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment