Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Appointments With Heaven

I wish more doctors were like Reggie Anderson.  He is a fantastic physician with a fantastic story.

It was not part of his plan to become a doctor, but it was certainly part of God's plan.  Even though going to med school was not plan A, it was exactly what Reggie needed to do.  He became a doctor, met his wife, but still had to deal with a tragic family death before he could truly help others.

I loved this book!  It was not only a great autobiography, but also a great story about what happens when a person passes from this life to the next.  Reggie describes in great detail what he has witnessed as people in his care have died.  When they have the hope of heaven, there is warm, light, and a pleasant aroma.  This gives me great hope, and I think this book will bring hope to many.

Tyndale has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment