Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lead Me Home

Shiloh Griffin must learn to forgive, but it is forgiving herself that has become the biggest challenge.  She learns grace and forgiveness from some of the most unlikely places.  Shiloh discovers that living in shame was never God's will for her.

I loved this book.  What I liked was how real the characters are.  Even though they are Christians, they still struggle.

I am looking forward to the next book in the Winds of Change series, Finding Home.  That being said, even though I did not read the first book, Coming Home, I was not lost in the storyline by jumping into the second book of this series.

This book was refreshing, encouraging, and thoroughly enjoyable.

Zondervan provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment