Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Angels in the Fire

Dann and Tracey Stadler survived a head-on car accident that should have killed them.  Instead they were visited by an angel who saved them.  Tracey also saw heaven but choose not stay.  She wanted to return to take care of her young daughter, Meghan.  Tracey was not the only one to see this angel.  Others at the accident site confirm seeing a man who was full of light and helped in saving both Dann and Tracey.

Usually I cannot get enough of these stories where people share their experiences as they get a glimpse of heaven.  However, this book was more about the couple's struggles as their bodies heal from the horrific accident.  It does not diminish their incredible near-death experience.  Instead the book focuses more on their life after the accident.  I think I was disappointed because I was expecting to read more about heaven and less about life on earth.

Bethany House has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment