Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story

I read the O'Malley series years ago and wondered why Jennifer never had her own book.  All the other siblings had a book, but Jennifer was left out, until now.

Since it has been so long since I read the O'Malley series, I was excited to read this novella.  The story is a flashback to when Jennifer became a believer in Jesus and when she fell in love with Tom.  It was not exciting or earth-shattering.  Instead it was sweet and comforting.  Although the end of the book (SPOILER ALERT) begins Jennifer's journey with cancer, it is still an enjoyable book.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who read the O'Malley series and to anyone who is looking for a nice summer read.

Bethany House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

1 comment:

  1. Great book review!

    I am putting together a blog tour for a dear friend. Her debut book is Homeschooling Co-op's 101. If you are interested in signing up to join us, more info can be found here:

    http://dianeestrella.com/calling-all-homeschool-bloggers/

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete