Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales

A young lawyer, Landon Reed, is no stranger to controversy.  He already spent 2 years in jail for a conviction of point shaving while playing football in college.  He found Jesus and is turning his life around.  His girlfriend, Kerri, waited for him while he was in prison, and married him as soon as he was released.  She is an up and coming journalist wanting to make it big.  It does not take long for trouble to find Landon and Kerry.  He finds himself in the middle of a trial where his life is threatened and he needs to find out why.  It might be connected to the big story that Kerri is researching.  But will they stay alive long enough to find out?

This is certainly a page-turner.  Even though the story is far-fetched, it is an enjoyable read.  It kept my interest throughout the 400+ pages because the author gave the reader just enough information to keep me interested without giving away the whole story.  I was on the edge of my seat all the way up to the very end.

Tyndale provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

Author Q & Ahttp://mediacenter.tyndale.com/downloads/press_kits/DeadLawyersAuthorQA.pdf 
Author video(s)Author Video and Book Trailer
Randy Singer’s website:  http://www.randysinger.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment