Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Clean: A Proven Plan for Men Committed to Sexual Immorality

I really do not think that any man is immune to the sexual temptations which are prevalent in our society.   It is all around us, and we do not have to got far to be tempted.  Sometimes, we do not even have to look for it, it just finds us.  The world has become so desensitized that we hardly notice the scantily clad girl on the billboard or on the internet ad.  Yet, men notice and are easily tempted by it.

Douglas Weiss does not hold back but shares the whole ugly truth of sexual sin.  I appreciate his direct approach.  He provides statistics, anecdotes of men who struggle, and a Biblical strategy to overcome this sin.  He writes to get your attention and to inspire you to do the work necessary to become free from sexual sin.  I am so glad that someone is rising to the occasion to encourage men to be more than just "one of the boys".

This book gives me hope that we are not destined to live in sexual sin even though the world around us might say otherwise.  Men truly can live sexually pure lives.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment