Friday, March 29, 2013

Stress Test

In summary, Dr. Matt Newman is a in the midst of changing jobs but is kidnapped, almost murdered, and faces unemployment and possible jail time.  If that is not enough to stress someone out, I don't know what is!

I enjoyed the suspense and the mystery of this story.  It was a page-turner!  Even until the last few pages, I did not know how the mystery would be solved.  However, I was not thrilled with the ending because it came from out of nowhere.  I won't give it away, but I will say that I did not see that coming.  The ending did not make sense to me.  It was not that I did not see it coming but that the author did not provide any details or storyline that would point to this direction.  So as much as I enjoyed reading this book, I was not satisfied with how it ended.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment