Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Nation, Under Attack

I do not usually read books about politics and economics, but I try to keep my options open when given a book to review.  This book is not necessarily eye-opening; however, it does give many statistics and provide many details about the true status of the economy.

I had recently scratched my head at the current upward trend of the Dow Jones.  If that is going up, why is the economy going down?  This book sheds light on the dichotomy of what the media and federal government portrays in contrast to what is actually going on.

As I read the book, I was inundated with data and numbers that made my head hurt.  By the time I was ready to just shut down and live off the grid, the author provides the reader with advice on how to live in this Economic Armageddon.  His advice is sound and easy to apply.  No matter what you think, it is always a good idea to be prepared.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment