Monday, March 18, 2013

A Matter of Trust

It was a good thing that I had free time this weekend to read this book.  I did not want to put it down!

In this latest mystery by Lis Weihl, a new cast of characters is introduced.  This is not the same characters from the Triple Threat, but it is the same genre of mystery and suspense.

The lead character, Mia Quinn, is an everywoman.  She is a single mom after the recent death of her husband.  She is trying to make her way in a profession that requires more time and energy than she can provide.  As she is confiding her worries to her closest friend, Colleen, over the phone, Mia hears a gunshot and never hears her friend speak or breath again.  It is up to Mia to figure out who the killer is and to figure out how to balance family and career without hurting anyone else in the process.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and hope that there are more Mia Quinn books to follow.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment