Friday, February 1, 2013

I Still Believe

I have always been encouraged by the music of Jeremy Camp and in this book, I was able to be inspired by the message behind the music.

Jeremy shares the raw emotion behind some of his most popular songs.  These songs were written in the midst of trials and tribulations.  He endured the loss of his first wife, Melissa, to cancer, yet he continues to sing of God's faithfulness in "Walk By Faith."  Only with God's strength and provision can he write and sing these songs.

It really is an amazing story, and one that is not finished.  His second wife, Adrienne, is understanding of Jeremy's platform and encourages him to continue to share his story from the stage and to sing of God's goodness even in the midst of trials and temptations.

I am grateful to Tyndale House who provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment