Saturday, December 22, 2012

Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action

First of all, I did not read Life Without Limits nor have I seen any of the videos from Nick Vujici.  So I really had no preconceived notions before reading this book.  I read it without any knowledge of Nick or his life story.  All I knew was from the book summary and the picture on the front cover.

Nick does share a brief summary of his life story, but mostly this book is about his life since his last book.  There are many stories about people who have inspired him as he travels the world.  The book also points to God for hope, peace, and strength.

I found the book hard to read as there was no real flow.  It was mostly just a lot of vignettes and a bunch of pep talks.  It seems that this book is the sequel for the first book, but it is not well organized.  Nick's story is still inspiring and for those who know his story, they might enjoy this book.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment