Friday, December 21, 2012

Silent Night

A family trying to overcome struggle.  A sister trying to stop her rebellious ways.  An unexplained death and a missing person that has become a cold case.  There really is a lot packed into a little book including mystery, suspense, and drama.

Since the book was so short, the story line moves fast.  A lot happens in a short period of time so this book could really can be read in one sitting.  Also, I did not find this book to be just a holiday novel as the title suggests but a novel for any time of the year.

While reading this book on my Kindle, I was surprised that when the location bar at the bottom read 60%, the book was finished.  The rest of the file includes a long excerpt from Tidewater Inn.  If I was to buy this ebook, I would like to know that almost half the file was from another book.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this ebook in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment