Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For

In this newest edition of The Purpose Driven Life, the truth is still the same.  God loves you.  He has a plan for you.  He will finish what he started.  The good news is still the good news.

The book is updated with more content (2 additional chapters) as well as links to online content that expands the message of this book.  This would be fantastic in ebook form on a digital device where the reader could upload the videos as chapters are read.

I read the original Purpose Driven Life 10 years ago.  It was, and still is, a life-changing book.  If your life has been changed by this book, you do not need to read it again.  But since 10 years have passed, there is a whole generation of believers who may not have been transformed by this book.  This book is for them.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment