Friday, October 26, 2012

What Your Husband Isn't Telling You

Thank you, David Murrow, for telling us wives what our husbands really are thinking.  You were more than honest, sometimes too honest, but with the best of intentions.  You shed light on topics that not often discussed (temptation and sexual arousal) and often difficult to explain (why men like church but don't like to go to church).  Your book is a reminder that my husband has his own set of struggles in life.  As a wife, I can be a help or a burden to him.  This book helps me to be a help.

Mr. Murrow, you did not just tell me what my husband may be thinking, but you also gave me suggestions and advice on what to do, and what not to do.  The advice did not come right away.  You explained what my husband is thinking and feeling.  You gave me insight into his psyche.  You reminded me that my husband is a good man who is trying to love me the best that he can.  Only then did you point me in the direction of goodness and love.  

I enjoyed this book and am grateful for Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, who provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment