Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grace

I have been reading Max Lucado books for 25 years.  Even since I gave my life to Christ, his books have spoken to my heart and encouraged my faith.  This latest book does not disappoint.

This book revolutionary.  I thought I understood grace.  However, I have only just begun to comprehend the immense blessing of God's grace.  Weaving every day stories with theology, Max Lucado opens our minds and our hearts to the great gift of grace.

If I was to recommend just one book everyone should read this year, it would be this book.  It is not hard to read or a long book, but the truths between the covers will stay with you long after you are done.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment