Monday, August 27, 2012

Undaunted

I was one of those young people who was blessed by the ministry of Josh McDowell.  It has been 20 years since I first read More Than a Carpenter, but I still use the Lord, Liar, Lunatic argument as a springboard for discussion with unbelievers.  Therefore, I was excited to read this new book by Josh McDowell and was amazed at his life story.

Josh McDowell did not have a stable upbringing.  He was not raised in the church nor taught morals and values from a young age.  He learned from the school of hard knocks, both figuratively and literally.  Yet, God had a hand on him and did not forsake him.  God pursued Josh McDowell in a way that only God can.  I am inspired by his life story and am convicted that if Josh can forgive those who wronged him, then I can do no less.

I am so grateful that Tyndale Momentum sent me a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment