Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Money Smart Family System

I was thrilled to receive this book from Thomas Nelson for review.  That is how cheap I am.  I get excited over free books.

So I thought I am frugal and keep a tight budget, but I learned so much from this book.  No matter how good you are with your money, you can always do better.  In addition to that, teaching your children how to be wise with money is an even bigger task.  I appreciate all the ideas, encouragement, strategies, and stories presented in this book.

The system the book presented is incredible.  However, the system is too detailed for my family.  If I had read this book 10 years ago, I might have implemented the Money Smart system.  Even still, there were many strategies that I will implement.  I recommend this book to anyone who wants to be better about how their family manages their money.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment