Friday, July 6, 2012

Trusting God

This new Girlfriend's in God (GiG) series is light-hearted and encouraging.  Three women with different backgrounds and lots of experience share their thoughts and ideas in order to bring hope to others as we all try to know God more.

What I liked about this book is that it is not so deep that you have to really focus on what you are reading.  I wish I had this book when my children were younger because that was when I needed encouragement in small but repetitive doses.

This book is great for women who do not have a lot of time to ponder the creation of the world but still want to connect with God on a daily basis.  There is nothing wrong with short but effective devotions.  It is like having a sandwich when you do not have time for a big meal.


Waterbrook Multnomah provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment