Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wait No More

The Rosati family began looking into adoption after they submitted to God their desrie for a family.  They were not successful at getting pregnant and just made their hearts open to God's leading.  Each time they waited on the Lord, God come through in a big way.  


As someone considering adoption, I enjoyed reading this family's experience with adopting 4 children.  What I most appreciated was the honesty with which they share their story.  It was not an easy process or even a simple process.  It was frustrating and heartbreaking as well as rewarding and amazing.  Yet, they would do it all over again in a heartbeat.


I am grateful for the Rosati's experience and that they were willing to share their story.  It has encouraged me as I pray for the Lord's leading for my family.


Tyndale House provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.



No comments:

Post a Comment