Monday, April 9, 2012

Simply Grilling

Now that spring is here, I enjoy eating outside and, more importantly, cooking outside. No one wants to heat up the house using the oven when you can use your grill. In this grilling cookbook, I discovered new ways to grill and even how to grill inside with a grill pan when the weather is not so nice.

What I liked about this cookbook is that all the recipes had a picture of the dish. It helps to know what the food is suppose to look like when I am done. It also makes the recipe more tempting to try when I see the finished product. I bookmarked many recipes to try in the near future. Yum!

The 105 recipes in this book is not limited to just meats. Everything from appetizers to desserts and everything in between can be grilled. The possibilities are endless.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment