Friday, April 13, 2012

Jeremy Lin: From End of the Bench to Stardom

With the sudden stardom of Jeremy Lin, I wondered where he came from and how he became such an amazing basketball player. This unauthorized biography does a good job chronicling his life from growing up in California to playing for the New York Knicks in just 23 short years.

This books give his fans a chance to learn about his past and understand how his work ethic helped him overcome his weaknesses as he turned them in to strengths. I was skeptical at first, but the author, Bill Davis, did his research and wrote an inspiring biographical sketch of this amazing young man.

I am surprised at how many quickly published biographies about Jeremy Lin are available. This one is well written and great for a young reader.

Right Fit Publishing provided me a free copy of this ebook through NetGalley in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment