Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Angels Are for Real

I have always believed in angels but was encouraged by this book. It provides a great Biblical basis for angels, and it gives many real life stories of encounters with angels.

Some of the Bible stories quoted within the book challenged what I had previously believed. I had to pull out my Bible and check for myself the stories that were referenced. I had to rethink what I thought I knew. What I thought I knew was wrong. I love a book that gets me thinking and challenges me spiritually. For that reason alone, I recommend this book.

I appreciated the chapter on fallen angels (chapter 8). I also appreciated that it was at the end of the book so that the foundation of angels and God's provision was laid before approaching the idea of fallen angels doing evil in this world. Much discernment was taken in this chapter as to not scare the reader but make the reader aware of evil and fallen angels.

Bethany House has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment