Thursday, December 8, 2011

Longing

I cannot say that I am disappointed because this book is what I expected. More of the same without any real progression of the storyline or of the character development of Bailey, Brandon, or Cody. Nothing really happens in this book. There is no conflict or climax, It felt more like an intermission between the first 2 books in this series, and the final installment which will be published in 4 months.

Bailey is once again living a charmed life as a Broadway actress with a Hollywood heart-throb as her boyfriend. This is the same storyline as Learning and the story continues with Bailey having to get over her relationship with Cody to move on with her life.

I have been reading this series from the beginning, and I am not talking about Leaving, but about the very beginning with Redemption the very first book in this series. Longing is the 21st book in this series and could not be read as a stand alone.

The book is easy to read and well written, just more of the same story as previous books without any real change.


Zondervan has provided me a free copy of this book for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment