Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank You God for Loving Me



Another delightful children's book by Max Lucado! This book begs to be read out loud.

I was so glad to received this book in the mail today. I had read and reviewed Thank You God For Blessing Me also by Max Lucado, but only in ebook form. Both books have a 4-line rhyme on each page with lovely illustrations of Hermie, a child-like caterpillar.

I truly enjoyed this little board book and am excited to share it with my 2 year old nephew. Like most toddlers, he is hard on books and has a short attention span. So this book will be great for him when he comes to visit. I look forward to sharing this delightful little book with him.

Thomas Nelson has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment