Monday, October 10, 2011

Just in Case You Ever Wonder

Every once in a while, a book will come along that speaks directly to your heart and to the place of hurt that only God can heal.

I was so pleased to see that this book was being republished. I read it to my now teenage children when they were still small enough to sit in my lap. The book is a sweet story about how special a child is and how God created him or her so uniquely. God created the family to love and care and protect. The book tachess children of these truths of God's love "just in case they ever wonder."

What was so special about this book to me right now is that God reminded me of His truth in my life. My love for my children is a mere reflection of God's love for me. As fierce as I love my children, God's love is even more fierce. As much as I want to bless my children, God wants to bless me. Sometimes I wonder and need this reminder of how much God loves me.

Thomas Nelson provided me a free copy in exchange for my review which I freely give.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the "Heaven is for Real" for kids is a great idea. I'm glad they published it. Funny, I commented here on your blog last week and it looks like it went into "cyberspace!" UGH! Anyway, yes, I agree with you . . . I'd love to have the print books as well! Although, I would say that the majority of the books are not "keepers," so I'd rather them not kill the trees for them. LOL I love how your reviews and mine really coincide . . . great minds read alike! HA!
    Blessings to you!!!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds really do think alike!

    ReplyDelete