Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heaven is for Real for Kids

I was so excited when this book came in the mail today. I read and reviewed Heaven is for Real when it came out last year. I was impressed and inspired by the first book. My 12 year old son even read it and liked it, but I was glad for this new children's version to share with my younger daughter and with my Sunday school class.

Colton's story is true and gives us hope. I am amazed that everything he describes from his experience is Biblically accurate. In this children's book, every page has a description of what Colton saw along with verses from the Bible that support what he is describing.

I am also amazed at the detail with which Colton describes heaven. God blessed him with a truly awesome experience, and I am grateful that he has shared it with the rest of us.

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment