Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank You, God, For Blessing Me


What a delightful little book! Little Hermie is just right for young children. The book is short enough to keep their attention but cute enough to capture their hearts. The short prayer is written in rhyme so it is pleasing for little children to quietly listen to.

Little Hermie is thanking God for His many blessings. Hermie thanks God for leaves to sleep on, for friends and family, for food and playtime, and for blessing me.

What I liked about the book was that it was easy to read and sounds nice when read out loud. I wish the book was longer; however, I remember when my little ones were little and their attention span was very short.


Thomas Nelson has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment