Friday, September 30, 2011

Seven Days in Utopia

I was not able to see this movie as it was not in my local theater, but I was glad to read the book. In my experience, the book is better than the movie.

The story is about a young golfer who loses his game. After a not-so-accidental meeting, he learns what his game was missing and how to play again. The lessons he learned were more than just to improve his golf game but how to have a better life. These lessons are true for all of us which is why this book is inspirational.

Even though the story is based on a real life, it is not a true story. It is a fictionalized account of what could happen when life and circumstances collide to bring a new awareness. That being said, it is a nice story. The story is more than just a book or a movie. There is a website which provides even more encouragement towards a life altering experience of your own.

Zondervan has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment