Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smack Dab in the Middle of God's Love


The description of sopapillas made my mouth water. I need that recipe! I want to enjoy these pastries like the children in the story. So yummy. So mouth watering with honey smack-dab in the middle of the pastry.

The pastries are a metaphor that Willie Juan and Ana use to demonstrate God's love where "Every good thing comes from smack-dab in the middle of Abba's heart."

This book is a delightful little story to teach young children about God's love. God reminds us to taste and see that the Lord is good (Psalm 34:8). Even more, I am inspired to be smack-dab in the middle of God's love.

Thomas Nelson has provided me this book free in ebook form in exchange for this review. I was able to read this book as soon as it was published so that I could write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment