Monday, June 6, 2011

Not a Fan

I will warn you. Do not read this book if you like to stay in your comfort zone. Do not read this book if you like to keep Jesus first in your life but not in all of your life. Do not even pick this book up unless you are willing to ask yourself, Am I a follower of Jesus or just a fan?

Now that I have warned you, I will tell you that this is a great book. It made me uncomfortable and challenged my beliefs. It made me think and question what I know. It gave me insight to what is really going on in my head and in my heart. It was not a how-to manual on how to be a better Christian. It was a eye-opening experience.

The books holds no punches. It gets in your face. It gets in your business. It makes you want to be a believer, a follower of Jesus, and not just a fan.

Zondervan has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment