Thursday, April 21, 2011

When God Created My Toes

I have not reviewed a children's book in a while, and I am glad for the chance to review this one.

The book has a simple message but one that we all need. God created us, and we are wonderfully made when He created our toes and our nose. This delightful book reinforces the fact that God created us and He enjoys His creation.

The pictures are adorable. Even my husband commented on the illustrations.

This is a great book for any child, but especially a little girl. The main character in the illustrations is a young girl. Also, our daughters and our nieces and our young friends need to be reminded that God made us and what God made is good, very good. Get this book to share with any young girl in your life.

Waterbrook has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment