Friday, April 8, 2011

Vicious Cycle

Drugs, addiction, child trafficing, and that is just the first chapter.

The Covington family has had its share of tragedy and sorrow, but they find themselves in the middle of another heartache as they try heal from their own pain. Emily is one year sober (read about her struggles in Intervention), and is excited to live a new life. But how do you live a new life when the old life keeps dragging you down?

This was one of those can't-put-it-down kind of books. I enjoyed reading it and would keep reading to find out what happens next. I was not happy when the book was over only because I like how Terri Blackstock writes and want to know more about what happens next. The book does leave a small open door so I hope that means there is another book to be written???

Zondervan has provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for my review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment