Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World

I was so excited to review this book as I am planning my first trip to Disney World as an adult. I have not gone in 28 years (since EPCOT first opened) so I have been reading and researching to prepare for my visit.

First of all, this is not the book to help you plan your day or give you ideas on how to best plan your trip; however, this is the book to give you a greater appreciation for the Imagineers and all the little details that really do matter. There are so many great secrets and surprises to find. I have tagged many pages in the book so that when I am at Disney I will get to seee things I have read about. It is almost like a treasure hunt where each treasure is its own reward.

The book is divided into 4 parts: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. It would be fun to read each section the night before you visit that park. Depending on where you stay, you could read the section on the way. That would make the trip go by faster especially for children.

Thomas Nelson has provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment