Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If God, Why Evil?

This book is deep, way deep. Even though it is only 150 pages, it is not a quick read. Don't let the brevity fool you like it did me. This book takes time to digest. I think I could reread it many times and still find new insights.

Much like other books on apologetics, this book offers well constructed arguments to statements such as "God is the author of everything that happens. Evil is something that happens. So God is the author of evil."

I cannot say that I totally grasped everything in this book, but it has given me things to think about. For those who still have questions, I am glad that I have a resource to share with them.

Bethany House has provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for a review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment