Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eat Your Peas Daughter

I thoroughly enjoy the Eat Your Peas collection. My favorite quote is "Sometimes life doesn't go as planned and not getting what we want becomes a blessing in disguise. There is a plan for you. Have faith. Be patient, and most of all...Believe." Not only do I want to share this with my daughter, I need the reminder. So often life beats us down, but we need to learn to get back up and continue following the path God is leading us.

This is a great book to share with your daughter for any milestone in life or just because. The world tells us how we don't measure up and how we lack certain qualities to be considered beautiful. This book is the voice we need to hear. God loves us. He has a plan for us. We are loved.

This is really a 3-minute book which means you can read it over and over again to remember how much you are loved.

I received this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for a review which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment